About this position
Develop and implement websites, web applications, application databases, and interactive web interfaces. Evaluate code to ensure that it is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers and devices. Optimize website performance, scalability, and server-side code and processes. May develop website infrastructure and integrate websites with other computer applications.
What you will do
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using solid software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites and platforms.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Work with marketers and designers to build a user experience that is brand coherent and market effective.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) experience.
- Excellent research skills with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to think critically and translate data insights into consumer stories and digital strategies.
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to push out-of-the-box thinking on all work.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! It is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
The work will be remote due to covid-19.