About this position
Megabeetle [noun | take your business to the next level] powers up companies with holistic digital transformation services at any stage of their business.
Little Beetle [noun | recent employee of MegaBeetle]. You are self-motivated. You can lead a new project. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective | not afraid of anything]. A role at Megabeetle is an opportunity to be a part of something different; something is never done before. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
The 1990s [noun | a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A photo report, a flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for a new project, something is never done for Megabeetle and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create them, we’ll watch them.
Scout [noun | you're a recruiter, too]. As a Megabeetle, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
We’re looking for people who want to embrace a new project, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace.
What you will do
- Market analysis and competitors follow up: update business reports and support on the market trends analysis and business conclusions from different panel sources: Nielsen, Internal data, ad-hoc consumer research to build up the best marketing plans and business decisions;
- Support in executing the marketing activities, (product development, trade & consumer promotions, communication, pack design, external agencies, etc.);
- Support on Digital Platforms (Website, blog, Social, Fulfillment, Loyalty program, etc);
- Market reports and analysis: market status and follow up of main KPIs;
- Follow up of ongoing projects – leading small local initiatives as consumer promos, digital activities, etc;
- Promotional and commercial materials: development of leaflets, digital content, mktg materials for consumers, customers and internal team;
- Follow up of new product launches: planning, stocks, info support, etc;
- Follow up of products quality;
- Support and participation in the activities developed by the Marketing department;
- Development of communication materials for media, points of sale and below-the-line activities;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good analytical and creative skills - Good interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a team
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Pack office Advance level
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere, whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! It is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
The work will be remote due to covid-19.
Be part of something great
Submit your application today!