About this position
Design Consultant (Branding) (PhD)
We are looking for a Design Consultant for our “Pracademics team”. We aim to build a new platform to connect Practitioners and Academics.
Come build the future of branding with us.
Who are you?
- PhD or at least 2 years Doctoral student (Marketing or related area).
- Demonstrated experience with engaging launched projects
- Demonstrated experience with digital transformation and design system-thinking
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- English proficiency in business
What will you do?
- Providing branding insights through research and interviews.
- Analyzing and interpreting qualitative information to build a strong network of contacts and provide recommendations.
- Writing and presenting reports.
- Analyze business goals in relation to the product’s value propositions and define segmentation and content strategies to deliver the most effective messages to the right audiences at the right time.
- Develop and implement scientific models.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.