The SALES SPECIALIST will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new business by building strategic relationships with executives and key decision-makers across various companies and partners. The successful candidate will promote and sell our services and will provide complete reports with evidence of large and complex commercial and accounting investigations, international corporate collapses and other professional negligence, and provide reports of regulatory compliance, all reports that will provide a high level of visibility and importance for our financial and operational planning. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases, is excited about difficult modelling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams. The successful candidate will be on the topline team and will prepare the development of the sales department and collaborate directly with economists and statisticians to produce modelling solutions and will communicate results and provide scientific guidance to the business.
What you will do
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing new business by building strategic relationships;
- Write high quality reports;
- Participate in company’s growth strategy and goals;
- Effectively lead the sales team, bringing out the full potential of each member;
- Held accountable for meeting sales, growth and marketing targets;
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle from opportunity identification, through proposal definition, negotiation and closure of contracts;
- Create dashboards to communicate the growth strategy against our targets to other teams and administration;
- Manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously and respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Work autonomously and take ownership, knowing to prioritize, organize and effectively manage tasks and time;
- Travels within the country;
- Help to prepare reports of regulatory compliance;
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as assigned from the corporate.
- Degree in Management, Economics or Similar;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese & English) with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to other teams;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Personable & trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused in the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.