The PROJECT SPECIALIST will implement project management processes, tools and reporting mechanisms. The successful candidate will establish on-time support operational and administrative needs of all departments and the board. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams, actively looking to improve business and processes to aid end users daily roles.
What you will do
- Implementing project management processes, tools and reporting mechanisms;
- Establishing on-time delivery of program milestones and deliverables;
- Removing possible roadblocks during project implementation and follow-up;
- Developing effective collaboration with project teams and stakeholders;
- Work autonomously and take ownership, knowing to prioritize, organize and effectively manage tasks and time; Actively looking to improve business and processes to aid end users daily roles.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Finance, Management, Economics or similar;
- Experience of at least 1 year acquired in similar tasks;
- Experience in Shared Services Centre is a plus;
- Prior administrative experience with exceptional interpersonal skills, business writing & verbal communication skills (English & Portuguese);
- Proven mastery in Microsoft Office applications;
- Must be deadline driven with flexibility and superior organizational skills;
- Must be flexible with changing job requirements as the business needs change;
- Highly developed organization, and time management skills with attention to detail and quality;
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a fast-paced environment, complying to the deadlines;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable & trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
- Thrives in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused in the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.