About this position
Design digital user interfaces or websites. Develop and test layouts, interfaces, functionality, and navigation menus to ensure compatibility and usability across browsers or devices. May use web framework applications as well as client-side code and processes. May evaluate web design following web and accessibility standards, and may analyze web use metrics and optimize websites for marketability and search engine ranking. May design and test interfaces that facilitate the human-computer interaction and maximize the usability of digital devices, websites, and software with a focus on aesthetics and design. May create graphics used in websites and manage website content and links.
What you will do
- Hands-on implementation from design & concept phase to final output.
- Develop a variety of given projects within specified standards and adjust to recommended revisions.
- Analyze website hierarchical structures and propose changes.
- Analyze website contents and migrate them to the new site.
- Work under general supervision, following established procedures.
- Be able to work independently with little supervision and have an obsessive attention to detail.
- Work directly with designers and engineers to achieve goals.
- Work directly with the customers
- Strong contemporary web design Skills;
- Experience with web programming languages – HTML & CSS;
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be dynamic and proactive;
- Video creation and editing software
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! It is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
The work will be remote due to covid-19.