About this position
Megabeetle [noun | take your business to the next level] powers up companies with holistic digital transformation services at any stage of their business.
Little Beetle [noun | recent employee of MegaBeetle]. You are self-motivated. You can lead a new project. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective | not afraid of anything]. A role at Megabeetle is an opportunity to be a part of something different; something is never done before. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
The 1990s [noun | a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A photo report, a flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for a new project, something is never done for Megabeetle and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create them, we’ll watch them.
Scout [noun | you're a recruiter, too]. As a Megabeetle, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
The GRAPHIC DESIGNER (TRAINEE) will develop graphic design, web design, and brand identity across MegaBeetle properties and clients' work. He/She understands the project needs and objectives, creating a vision through the execution and production of polished designs that are visually and strategically compelling.
The successful Junior GRAPHIC DESIGNER will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases, is excited about difficult modeling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams. As a Junior member of our team, you will work with senior consultants that provide you scientific guidance and help you to gain practical experience at the start of your career.
What you will do
- Collaborate with internal teams to create conceptual design solutions;
- Concept and execute design directions, including (but not limited to) - branding books, environmental graphic design, presentation design, websites, digital UX/UI, social channel design support, mood boards, light photo retouching, apparel design, animated GIFs, video editing, 3D modeling, etc.;
- Work in a project or group of projects, refining and developing all aspects of the design;
- Manage the scheduling and coordination of project deliverables with the project team lead;
- Work with the production team to ensure the integrity of design in final deliverables;
- Prepare materials for internal strategic meetings and meetings with clients;
- Balance creative requirements with brand and client business objectives;
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables;
- Deeply understand client’s needs and strategic objectives.
- Eligible for IEFP internship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field;
- Excellent working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign);
- Ability to think conceptually beyond pure design skills;
- Ability to articulate design approaches and creative concepts;
- Ideally, experience conceiving and executing modern, responsive web designs with Adobe XD;
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and prioritize while juggling multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English Portuguese);
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Thrives in and contributes to a positive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.