Digital Marketing Manager
About this position
Digital Marketing Manager (Trainee)
Little Beetle [noun | employee of Megabeetle®]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective | not afraid of anything]. A role at Megabeetle® is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
The 1990s [noun | a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Megabeetle® and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create them, we’ll watch them.
Scout [noun | you're a recruiter, too]. As a Megabeetle®, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Manager for our “Branding” team. You'll love this role if you're looking for a challenging opportunity to learn and start your career in the growing, branding market. Come build the future of branding with us.
Who are you?
- In this role, you will work with several global brands responsible for defining and driving marketing plans and demand generation success. Requirements include:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Management or similar.
- Enthusiastic about work and committed to the team.
- Good communication skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Detailed and organized, always looking to optimize processes to improve efficiency.
- Self-disciplined, open-minded with a receptive approach to change.
- Self-taught and genuinely passionate about Marketing, proactively looks for new insights to grow as a professional.
- Previous experience is not required.
- Megabeetle is a formative company investing in the training of the talent hired.
What will you do?
- Responsibilities of the role include learning to build, implement and analyze email marketing campaigns that generate MQLs for existing customer growth, specifically.
- Analyze business goals in relation to product value propositions and define segmentation and content strategies to deliver the most effective messages to the right audiences at the right time.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost our client’s products and services by driving qualified traffic.
- Manage a wide range of paid traffic channels (Display, Push Notifications, Native) ensuring acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop campaigns with specific goals across different channels and segments.
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials and other marketing-related projects, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Run A/B testing campaigns in order to improve ROI optimization
In this role, you will become a martech maestro building your skills & testing strategies with a powerful martech stack inclusive of digital tools for content development, marketing automation, customer experience, and sales enablement. A Day in the Life of this team member includes:
- Programmatic marketing planning that defines the customer journey - integrating vision, Prime, Platinum, and growth themes - by individual Megabeetle solution to guide email communications delivery into a unified Megabeetle story to the customer.
- Customer persona development as the basis of aligning content to segmentation and targeting strategy.
- Customize/incorporate digital content, including emails, blogs, videos, webinars, datasheets, into specific campaigns to drive engagement, leveraging outside agency to original asset production
- Contact Data Management - with the goal of maximizing reach - for defined solutions with ongoing analyses and augmentation
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.