About this position
Megabeetle [noun | take your business to the next level] powers up companies with holistic digital transformation services at any stage of their business.
Little Beetle [noun | recent employee of Megabeetle]. You are self-motivated. You can lead a new project. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective | not afraid of anything]. A role at Megabeetle is an opportunity to be a part of something different; something is never done before. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun | the good stuff you get for working hard]. Megabeetle pays 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams, and generic prescriptions are all free. And don’t forget an unlimited 50% megabeetle.com discount if you take us a new customer.
The 1990s [noun | a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A photo report, a flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for a new project, something is never done for Megabeetle and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create them, we’ll watch them.
Scout [noun | you're a recruiter, too]. As a Megabeetle, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Our copywriters are the foundation of all our communications, internally and externally. From brand, to people, to product, they define our tone of voice and strategic messaging to deliver copy that engages and excites in each of our respective markets
Copywriting at Megabeetle is a reflection of who we are as a company: a mix of creative and technical that understands our core product messages and target audiences. This is an opportunity to weave storytelling into our communications to create copy that engages every audience. The right candidate will be an energetic self-starter who loves to brainstorm ideas and wordsmith concepts until they’re simple, powerful and resonant.
What you will do
- Deliver high quality copy adapted in target language and ensure that daily volume expectation are met
- Adapt long term strategic brand tone vision to local markets culture differences and perceptions
- Contribute to and suggest long-term strategic content projects
- Contribute to live updates in respective languages of the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging that aligns to wider company goals
- You have a university degree in communications, journalism or another relevant field and relevant work experience (as intern, working student or permanent)
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
- Experience in translating & transcribing content in a similar field is a must
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content
- You enjoy working in the intersection of copy and design
- Understand how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
- You’re a team player and know how to collaborate across functions
- Data-driven approach and know the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
- You’re naturally well organised and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- You’ve written for lots of different audiences and know how to adapt your copy appropriately
- You have great English skills both spoken and written
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
Be part of something great
Submit your application today!