About this position
Megabeetle [noun | take your business to the next level] powers up companies with holistic digital transformation services at any stage of their business.
Little Beetle [noun | recent employee of Megabeetle]. You are self-motivated. You can lead a new project. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective | not afraid of anything]. A role at Megabeetle is an opportunity to be a part of something different; something is never done before. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun | the good stuff you get for working hard]. Megabeetle pays 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams, and generic prescriptions are all free. And don’t forget an unlimited 50% megabeetle.com discount if you take us a new customer.
The 1990s [noun | a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A photo report, a flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for a new project, something is never done for Megabeetle and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create them, we’ll watch them.
Scout [noun | you're a recruiter, too]. As a Megabeetle, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Content Writer with exceptional writing and storytelling skills and native or fluent in both written and spoken English. This hands-on role will ideate and execute our content strategy ensuring effective messaging across our email, blog and social media platforms. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
What you will do
- You are in close exchange with colleagues from different teams and proactively collect news and exciting stories to post in our intranet
- You review our company containing knowledge and best practices and ensure that our content is up-to-date and easy to process
- You are reviewing and restructuring content prepared from colleagues of different teams to ensure that content in our intranet is of high quality
- You are supporting the creation of interesting learning materials and the communication of people topics and trainings
- You are proactively promoting communication and knowledge transfer across the company and consult colleagues on how to share information in the best possible way
- Writing and managing SEO optimized content in native Portuguese and English
- Proactively identifying website issues and potential improvements and discussing these with relevant stakeholders
- You are passionate about communication and content
- You have a university degree in communications, journalism or another relevant field and relevant work experience (as intern, working student or permanent)
- You have creative ideas on how to create meaningful content
- You know how to structure information in a user friendly way
- You enjoy proactively building networks with people of different professional backgrounds located in different offices around the globe and are highly communicative
- You have great English skills both spoken and written
- Excel in communicating ideas and concerns — in verbal and written form (you are a gifted writer anyway)
- hrive working autonomously within a goal-oriented framework
- Enjoy having active participation in decision-making processes
- Don't even feel good when you are not paying attention to detail
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.