The HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER will join our new HR department to perform effective management of people in our company to help us to gain a competitive advantage. We aim to maximize our performance in achieving strategic objectives. The HRM will be responsible for overseeing employee-benefits design, employee recruitment, training and development, performance appraisal, and reward management, such as managing pay and benefit systems, as well as, deal with organizational change and industrial relations, or the balancing of organizational practices with requirements arising from collective bargaining and governmental laws.
The successful HRM will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases, is excited about difficult modelling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams. As an HRM you will work with junior consultants to whom you will provide scientific guidance and help them gain practical experience at the start of their career.
What you will do
- Ensure that the organization is able to achieve success through people;
- Deal with obtaining, creating, overseeing, rousing and picking up the dedication of workers
- Quantify and evaluate all activities;
- Write high quality reports;
- Overseeing disciplinary and grievance processes;
- Expert advice and guidance to line managers on people issues;
- Management reporting.
- Degree in Human Resources Management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese English) with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Detail-oriented and proven track record of operating in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused in the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.