The Graphic Designer will be responsible for taking the lead on graphic design, web design and brand identity across MegaBeetle properties and clients work. The Designer understands the project needs and objectives, creating a vision through the execution and production of polished designs that are visually and strategically compelling.
What you will do
- Collaborate with internal teams to create conceptual design solutions to support Megabeetle and their clients;
- Concept and execute design directions, including (but not limited to) - branding books, environmental graphic design, presentation design, websites, digital UX/UI, social channel design support, mood boards, light photo retouching, apparel design, animated GIFs, etc.;
- Work in a project or group of projects, refining and developing all aspects of the design;
- Manage scheduling and coordination of project deliverables with the project team lead;
- Work with the production team to ensure the integrity of design in final deliverables;
- Prepare materials for internal strategic meetings and meetings with clients;
- Balance creative requirements with brand and client business objectives;
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables;
- Deeply understand client’s needs and strategic objectives.
- Minimum 2-3 years of graphic design experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field;
- Excellent working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign);
- Ability to think conceptually beyond pure design skills;
- Ability to articulate design approaches and creative concepts;
- Ideally, experience concepting and executing modern, responsive web designs with Adobe XD;
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and prioritize while juggling multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English Portugese);
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Computer skills, adaptability using apps you may be unfamiliar with;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
- Thrives in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.