The Front-End Web Developer is a part of the marketing team and responsible for developing innovative websites, landing pages, and web applications for our clients. You will take the creative lead on all web related projects, collaborating with clients and other members of the team.
What you will do
- Collaborate with other team members to brainstorm conceptual design ideas, and create the design deliverables required for a project;
- Showcase strategy and vision for a web project by creating wireframes and outlining flow of information;
- Thrill clients with web design layouts and the graphic assets required to complete a project;
- Update existing websites, website graphics, and ad campaign graphics as needed;
- Consult regularly with Specialist of Marketing and other members of the team regarding projects, priorities, and client feedback;
- Work closely with Other Developers to share project information, discuss functionality, and ensure projects are brought to completion;
- Understand and use branding guidelines to create web pages including graphics, animation, and functionality;
- Perform front-end development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications as needed;
- Ensure all designs have appealing and consistent user interface that fulfils all brand and other requirements;
- Design, develop, monitor, and oversee the process and implementation of website design and development for our clients;
- Must be a team player and willing to teach and learn;
- Support the team as needed for various projects requiring design skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design, information technology or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years related interactive design experience;
- Solid understanding of user experience principles;
- Must exhibit interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly skilled in front-end design, website structure, and functionality;
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator;
- Experience with Adobe XD is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL databases and how to integrate content with the front-end;
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility;
- Highly developed organization, and time management skills with attention to detail and quality;
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a fast-paced environment, complying to the deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal (Ensligh Portuguese);
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
- Thrives in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.