The TRAINEE ECONOMIST will join our consulting team (financial and operational department) to perform all our activities with financial and economic impact. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases, is excited about difficult modelling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to interface between technical and business teams effectively. As a trainee, you will work with senior consultants to provide you scientific guidance and gain practical experience at your career.
What you will do
- Quantify and evaluate all activities
- Write high-quality reports
- Provide reports of regulatory compliance
- Degree in Economics;
- Proven mastery in Microsoft Office applications;
- Registration in the Ordem dos Economistas is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese English) with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams, and business audiences;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.