The ECONOMIST will join our consulting team (financial and operational department) to perform all financial and economic impact of our activities related to insolvency and recovery proceedings, including to quantify and evaluate all activities, etc., including the due diligence in complex insolvency assignments, provide complete reports with evidence of large and complex commercial and accounting investigations, international corporate collapses and other professional negligence, and provide reports of regulatory compliance, all reports that will provide a high level of visibility and importance for our financial and operational planning. The successful trainee will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases, is excited about difficult modeling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams. As a trainee, you will work with senior consultants that will provide you scientific guidance and help you gain practical experience at the start of your career.
What you will do
- Solid communication skills;
- Analytical and research skills to carry out studies regarding economic scenarios and to help organizations improve their performance;
- Advanced quantitative skills;
- Provide complete reports with evidence of large and complex commercial and accounting investigations, international corporate collapses, and other professional negligence;
- Provide reports of regulatory compliance;
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as assigned by the corporate
- Master’s in economics;
- Registration in the Ordem dos Economistas is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese English) with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams, and business audiences;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.