Digital Marketing Specialist
What you will do
- Produce content for various Socia Media Accounts of different clients and interpret the analytic data following each post to improve customer journey/funnel;
- Constantly pursue ways to improve the customer experience and drive sales using analytics to find opportunities and developing a deep understanding of our customer behaviour;
- Use data analysis to optimize the customer experience and provide solutions to increase conversions;
- Standardize measurement of performance;
- Transform business questions into actionable analysis that yields insights for improving the customer experience, optimizing search, and driving incremental sales;
- Analyze digital performance and campaigns throughout the customer journey/funnel; identify, size and prioritize areas for opportunity;
- Be able to lead a virtual team made of internal and external players;
- Interpret third party analytics data to grow our business and develop operational models that assist in business decision making;
- Synthesize and effectively communicate findings across a wide variety of audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Art, Marketing or related field;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Portuguese English);
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Computer skills, adaptability using apps you may be unfamiliar with;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.