Little Beetle [noun|employee of MegaBeetle®]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at MegaBeetle® is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. MegaBeetle® pays 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams, and generic prescriptions are all free. And don’t forget an unlimited 40% megabeetle.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for MegaBeetle® and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create them, we’ll watch them.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Megabeetle®, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
As a Megabeetle® Cybersecurity Manager, you will design blueprints to anticipate and identify risks, and raise any issues with them as appropriate, leverage data and optimize processes, to further drive awareness, purchase, and loyalty for Megabeetle® products and services. You will continuously review cyber defense/penetration testing. You will continuously review the capabilities to grow internal and external traffic and conversion for our products, as well as our product launches.
As a Cybersecurity Manager, your role will be to keep safe our relationships with key providers and partners supporting our brand globally. We are looking for a curious, creative thinker with solid project management skills and a solutions-oriented mindset. As a Cybersecurity Manager, you are an excellent storyteller that is passionate about translating data insights into digital-first creative stories.
What you will do
- Manage the penetration testing and red-teaming.
- Manage and develop the understanding and practical application of information security principles.
- Manage and develop a technical background in computing, networks, and programming.
- A genuine interest and desire to work with a wide variety of clients including large multi-national clients in the information security field. Proactively stay up-to-date with digital trends, platforms, tools, and processes.
- Act as a creative advocate for digital marketing with clients and internal teams by articulating digital guidelines, needs, and best practices.
- Cyber Security/ Cyber Crime assessments, implementation, or cyber frameworks (e.g. NIST) - including any past experience with security operations and knowledge of SIEM solutions.
- Security strategy and transformation / business change / programme management / target operating modelling.
- Cybersecurity architecture design and implementation, including Cloud.
- Identity & Access Management experience, from strategy definition through to implementation of solutions (e.g. Sailpoint).
- Data Loss Protection and Data protection experience
- Security assessments related to a threat, vulnerability, and penetration testing (e.g. MITRE, CBEST, Tiber).
- Research and Development experience.
- Excellent business acumen, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent research skills with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to think critically and translate data insights into consumer stories and digital strategies.
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to push out-of-the-box thinking on all work.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.