Little Beetle [noun|employee of MegaBeetle®]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at MegaBeetle® is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. MegaBeetle® pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% megabeetle.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for MegaBeetle® and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Megabeetle®, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
As a Megabeetle® Business Manager, you will start with the customer in mind, work backwards, leverage data and optimize processes, to further drive awareness, purchase and loyalty for Megabeetle® products and services. You will continuously review the capabilities to grow internal and external traffic and conversion for our products, as well as our product launches.
As a Business Manager, your role will be to develop our relationships with key providers and partners supporting our brand globally. You will be single-mindedly focused on closing new deals bringing new outstanding features at the best value to our customers. We are looking for a curious, creative thinker with solid project management skills and a solutions-oriented mindset. As a Creative Strategist, you are an excellent storyteller that is passionate about translating data insights into digital-first creative stories.
The successful Junior Business Manager will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases, is excited about difficult modeling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams. As a Junior Business Manager, you will work with senior consultants that provide you scientific guidance and help you to gain practical experience at the start of your career.
What you will do
- Leading strategic deal-making effort to improve Megabeetle®, global and regional partnerships offering to increase user acquisition and revenue.
- Pitching and closing partnership deals bringing the best products and features at the best value for our customers
- Identifying, negotiating, and closing awesome Perks for Megabeetle® products offering
- Leading the relationship management effort with our current partnersCraft insights-based creative strategies and projects for digital-first clients.
- Proactively stay up-to-date with digital trends, platforms, tools, and processes.
- Act as a creative advocate for digital marketing with clients and internal teams by articulating digital guidelines, needs, and best practices.
- A will to 1) Construct 2) Analyse 3) Deliver new business lines/products.
- Strong ability to meet tight deadlines while working across multiple projects, teams, and disciplines simultaneously.
- A will to develop a track record for driving B2B2C / D2C partnerships and exceeding targets in more than one territory.
- A will to develop deal-making capability (partnerships/alliances)
- Excellent business acumen, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research skills with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to think critically and translate data insights into consumer stories and digital strategies.
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to push out-of-the-box thinking on all work.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.