The APP DEVELOPER will be working closely with our Design team to architect, design, develop, and deploy lightweight iOS and/or Android apps.
What you will do
- Development of iOS and/or Android Platforms (Hybrid or Native);
- Generate validate ideas (brainstorming, market research, mind mapping, concept testing, requirement gathering strategy development);
- UX/UI Design (information architecture, wire framing, style guides, prototyping, mock-ups);
- Development (native/cross-platform/Hybrid, Backend development, product builds, testing QA feedback, reactions);
- Testing QA (test case preparation, manual automated testing, functional testing, usability testing, performance testing);
- Launch deployment (finalize build; App Store submission, analytics setup, App Store approval, backend deployment);
- Marketing maintenance (app marketing strategy, App Store optimization, user engagement retention, continuous monitoring, releasing updates and fixes)
- Work with the Front-End team and Designers to bring the desired application UI/UX to life;
- Integrate Push Notifications;
- Generate user documentation for the applications developed;
- Engage with other team members to hand off knowledge of the developed applications and facilitate others to maintain and modify the application;
- Triaging and fixing bugs during initial mobile app development and deployment.
- MSc in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics;
- Proficiency in at least one statistical software package such as R, Stata, Matlab, or Python;
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages;
- Expertise using SQL for acquiring and transforming data;
- Outstanding quantitative modelling and statistical analysis skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese English) with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Portuguese English);
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Computer skills, adaptability using apps you may be unfamiliar with;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.