The ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT will support operational and administrative needs of all departments and the board. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams.
What you will do
- Manage calendars, scheduling meetings and conference calls;
- Support major division-wide conferences and presentations;
- Collaborate on special projects and events;
- Proactively manage daily calendars and resolve scheduling conflicts;
- Book and prepare comprehensive travel arrangements as needed (e.g., flights, hotels, car rentals, reservations, travel visas);
- Manage expense reports, coordinate departmental invoices, reconcile capital expenditure requests and expense accounts;
- Track departmental vacation schedules, time off and coordinate and submit all timesheets;
- Assist in the logistical preparation for meetings and interviews including reserving conference rooms for VPs, catering and registering external visitors in the system;
- Report issues with the facilities by creating service requests for building issues (i.e. cleaning, temperature control) and space allocations of new hires and moves;
- General office management including management and purchase of office supplies, coordination of accepting and signing for deliveries and packages, distribution of trade magazines and coordination of shared materials across departments;
- Assist in planning and executing event recognition events such as team building activities and celebrations.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor\'s degree;
- At least 2+ years of administrative experience supporting a team and senior level executives in a fast-paced environment;
- Prior administrative experience with exceptional interpersonal skills, business writing & verbal communication skills (English & Portuguese);
- Proven mastery in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel;
- Must be deadline driven with flexibility and superior organizational skills;
- Must be flexible with changing job requirements as the business needs change;
- Proactive and need to have the ability to resolve problems without close supervision;
- Highly developed organization, and time management skills with attention to detail and quality;
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a fast-paced environment, complying to the deadlines;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable & trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
- Thrives in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop your career in a truly unparalleled environment; we are focused in the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.