The ACCOUNTANT will perform all the bookkeeping activities, financial controls elaboration, KPIs report, posting cash bank transactions, bank account reconciliation, and all reports that will provide a high level of visibility and importance for financial and operational planning. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into data compliance, is excited about difficult modeling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams.
As an ACCOUNTANT on the topline team, you will prepare the development of this department and collaborate directly with economists and statisticians to produce modeling solutions, you will have exposure to senior leadership as we communicate results and provide scientific guidance to the business.
What you will do
- Classify and post documents in bookkeeping software
- Review transactions to ensure coding accuracy
- Perform monthly reconciliation for balance sheet accounts
- Review VAT related transaction for accuracy and perform quarterly VAT filing to Authorities
- Monitoring the daily transactions and support monthly accounting closures
- Following up on outstanding incomes
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as assigned from the corporate
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Similar.
- Valid registration at Portuguese Ordem dos Contabilistas Certificados
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Portuguese English);
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Computer skills, adaptability using apps you may be unfamiliar with;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
- Thrives in and contributes to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.